Wednesday, December 21, 2011

IT'S HOLIDAY YO!

It's nice isn't it?

This holiday... It just feels like I'm back in Y1S1, where I lead a carefree life STILL, and all I do is head home straight after school and sleep the night away. Truthfully speaking, yeah I kinda miss this type of life... Bleah, actually... I know I miss this a lot.

Commitments and maintaining relationship with different people I don't wanna miss out in my life is driving me crazy. Sometimes I just wanna be alone though, really. I hope people would understand that though (Which I doubt so). Cause if they'd understand, they wouldn't be putting more stain to what it has already accumulated.

As much as I had like to, I really wanna spent times with different people at different point in life. Not too much into one person, but rather, as a whole. Actually, part of the reason why I'd like to do this is because hmmm... I realize friendship is pretty fragile.

Without much time together, friends inevitablely seperates and lead their own life. I mean seriously, don't you find that true?

I kind of screwed up every time because I didn't really 'try' to sort out time for people whom I deem important. If they are really that important, why didn't I do what I had to do? Cherish them? Treasure them? Make them stay buy my side?

Reflecting on those happy times and memories we once shared together, it made me realize what I have been doing, or rather, what I've been missing out so far.

'What happen to the friendship?', sometimes I wondered. Is it my fault? Am I that cold-hearted? Did I even try? Have I ever spare a thought? Should I do this? Should I do that?

I know I know, I'm getting a little emotional here. Right right.

26 is coming. Just wished some people were here to celebrate this 19th together. To be honest, I missed them terribly. Things are not going to change right here right now, but I believe in the near future, or perhaps 2012, things are going to get better.

Nonetheless, I'm really glad most of my close friends will be here this year together. I can't afford to miss out any important people of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment