Sunday, December 25, 2011

无语。。。

It just seem like we're no longer that close anymore... And truthfully, I really miss the past; times where we could talk the whole night long, sharing of stuffs basically anything, playing games together, getting punished together, going out together, teasing each other, supper at late night etc. Of course, many more to go... I mean... after all we've been spending 19 years++ together.

Shucks. It just damage me, knowing we've nothing much to talk nowadays. Ever since you have entered the army force, we've been seeing each other less, let alone get a chance to speak. This is where the most important part comes in. I hate it. I hate the fact that we're growing up. I hate the fact that we can't be childish anymore. I mean... I really miss those fun times. I miss spending time with you, with mom, with sis, with everyone in the family. And sometimes I could just bury myself in the bed, feeling so empty. Since when did I became this empty? It just seems like I couldn't be bothered with any feelings anymore. Or more like, I don't feel anything anymore.

I chance upon a quote recently, 'While you're growing up, don't forget your parents are growing old too." Mom has given birth to us twin at a late age, so as we grow older, she's get a little older each day too. It has come to my concern that mom's gonna grow old someday and she will need our support. Earnestly, I don't forward to the day, not a single bit. Not that I don't wish to support her, but more like, I don't want to see such a day where she will need support from us.

Perhaps I will be going for overseas internship for 24 weeks. I'm still considering whether I should go for it. I mean afterall, this is a rare opportunity and it provides really good exposures. I wished I could be mature by then, and hopefully, be thankful for my friends and family around me in Singapore. I just feel like, I really need a long getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment