Thursday, October 27, 2011

would be yours, could be yours, should be yours.

smiling to the world, i'm not as strong as i am.

as much as i'd like to show the world my true-self, i never failed to get emotional when i'm alone, especially at nights, where streets are empty, and road goes exceptionally quiet. i really love taking long walk alone.

gives me so much space and time to reflect alone, on what i want really. at times it makes me really wanna give up on certain things at that certain point in time, but i know i couldn't. i know it's too much to bear.

i wished i can share them w/ someone... but there's only so much i can share. so much stuffs i'm unable to say as much as i like to.

i'd really like to thanks those who say will be there for me when i need them... but as harsh as reality is, i wouldn't share them... nope, definitely not.

i'm a person who likes to keep things to myself, becus i find it meaningless to say, given that they wouldn't understand still. you might ask how do i know when i haven't tell. i'm certain. nobody understand me as much. not even my own brother i say.

i really love smiling though, making people happy and stuff, being a joke and making a fool out of myself. i wished people see through the tears in my eyes. the pain i'm going through. and the dark side i'm falling within.

1 comment: