Thursday, October 6, 2011

Great friends everywhere

I had dare to say.

Ever since I enter Republic Polytechnic, my life has been a roller coaster. Though been through lotsa hardships, downturns and sufferings... There are always a positive side that I'll look at, strive with, and look forward to.

I'm counted lucky I guess... At least at different phrase of my poly life, there're always people I can turn to. There comes the main point. This post serve as a purpose to thank them for being there in parts and parcel of my life, so as to reminisce them, since we don't really get to hang out often now... but I really hope these friendships will prolong... really.

Theese are the friends that really made me miss them dearly... As much as words could express, all I wanna say is, even though we might not be there for each other all the time, but you know you'll always have me when you need someone.


  • Jeremy, Jianwei, Timothy
  • Huiqi, Leemin
  • Koh Jiawen
  • Maimunah and Yiting
  • Yingzhen
  • Jaslyn
  • Verena, Cherie, Cheryl, Toh Boonyuen
  • Valerie Chui
  • Lim Geikchang
  • Apple Sng
  • Jace Low
  • Sherman and Diana
  • Charles and Tracy
  • Liz Chng
  • Ng Weiting, Chia Weiting, Hidayah, Joelle
  • Malcolm
  • Weijie, Hongxuan, Edward, Nicholas, Amir

As much as I would like to put all the pictures in, the picture exceeded the requirements. So... Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment