Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Post-exam feeling.

UTs over!

It's finally holiday but we were only given 1 month holiday. Thanks uh RP. I bet this holiday wouldn't even be counted as a holiday since my calender are all filled with events and stuffs.

I'm really shocked by the amount of works I need to do just by looking at the calender. Just wish that all of this would be over soon. I will only need to last till graduation time!

Haha. I guess I really grown? From a guy that is always relying on others in Secondary School to a guy who is relatively independent now.. A guy who is capable on handling things just fine... except for friendship I guess.

I'm going to Perth soon! Really can't wait for it man! Chocolate factory... Farm stay... Pubs... and so many more. I bet it gonna be a fruitful trip!

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment