Thursday, July 7, 2011

To someone important..

Aaron Chan Fu Hao.
How are you doing? I miss you so!


I used to rely so much on him... So much that I couldn't do much without him. From Secondary 1-3, he was all there when I need him, whatever, whenever. My greatest pillar of support. I couldn't see it back then. I'm so sorry I took everything for granted.

We used to be best friend forever in lower secondary school days. We used to go to school together, hang out together, have breakfast/lunch/dinner together and even ton together... We can spent a whole day together with endless topics. Life was so much easier then...

All I have to do was to throw temper and he would definitely give in to me... Things got a little rough and things started to change. Nonetheless, he has always held an important position in my heart. I'm glad that the conflicts are finally over.. However... I guess I grew up way too slow...
Now he's all alone outside at sea, trying to mark out a career in his life. And what have I got to compensate?

The conflict seems to make him mature a lot. He seems so independent and reliable now. He's nice, do not procrastinate, treat people nicely with respect and always do his stuffs to his fullest potential. Now... compare to him, how much have I grown? And how much can I offer?

I'm so sorry that I used to hurt you, consider the fact many people has tell me you're a rare friend and that I should had never behaved like this. I guess I was too childish back then. I was still expecting you to give in when what you needed was a little give back instead of me demanding all the time. Life is short and true enough, we can't cling on the past and expect every happy moments to come back.

But what we can do is to stay strong and look forward. You know we can do it!!! :)



I really miss you a lot! Do come back soon Redstar92! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment