Saturday, July 2, 2011

10 random facts about myself

  1. I think a lot. Before events, after events. Always trying to blame myself with all the mistakes that is done.
  2. I get paranoid easily. I guess that's because I have really low self-eestem.
  3. I'm sensitive. I guess which is why most of the time I stand in people's shoe and think. Probably the reason why I can tell the good from the bad.
  4. I look at people's bad side the first time I saw them.
  5. I have major stage fright.
  6. I'm not so forgiving. I bear grudges and make sure they pay for their own mistakes.
  7. I'm stubborn. I don't give in easily and I don't listen to instructions of my own level.
  8. People who look down on me, I will make sure I prove them wrong.
  9. If someone were to bully my friends, I would be the first one to step out and find justice.
  10. I'm straightforward and sacarstic.

No comments:

Post a Comment