Friday, April 8, 2011

Where I belong?

Most of the time, I don't feel a sense of belonging. Not JIVE, not SOH club, not clique, not even home. I feel digress no matter where I go. Even though we might be hanging out together, the truth is, there isn't much topic for us to talk about. The reason why we hang out are in the name of it. We just wanted to recognize as part of it.

I think I'm pathetic. I always feel that no one cares for me. And the harsh truth is, maybe there isn't. Or when there is, I find them too annoying. I need someone to know me better. Know when I'm feeling good, or perky so as not to provoke me.

Question is, who am I? Who am I to deserve such a person?

I'm just Dillon. And everyone is dying to see me fall. Everyone's living with a vicious heart of wanting to succeed. And what I need to learn now perhaps is to look at the positive side of people. Too often I have been looking at the bad side of people. That is why I never had too much of a "real friend".

3 comments:

  1. Hi,sorry i just feel like commenting after reading your post.I think it's hard to find true friends,especially when you're in such a big place like poly.There are so many different kinds of people and it's really hard to find a close friend whom you can relate to.Hope things turn out even better for you :D Ps.I felt this way before too but you are not pathetic.No one is. Ps.I'm a year one student at rp and i saw you during orientation as one of the ogls.Honestly,i'm scared about having to start my poly life on monday.Anyway,stay happy :D cya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sorry I just saw your comment. So how's school so far? :)

    Btw, next time say hi. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha it's okay^^ I didn't really expect for a reply but thanks for replying! I've changed classes for sem2 but so far the new class is friendly but i feel everyone's suddenly so competitive. Lucky UT1 for marketing today is not hard ^^

    ReplyDelete