Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Greeting from Vietnam!

It has already been 8 days since I'm here in Vietnam! I miss Singapore so much. I miss all the different variety and good food there in Singapore. Here in Vietnam, I have been eating the same thing almost everyday. It has been so terrible so much so that I ate only less than a bowl a meal when I initially had 5 bowls of rice a meal.

More importantly, I really miss hanging around my cliques. There are so many politics and many uncertainties in this team. Everyone here is a leader. Everyone here is trying to show their leadership. Every night here I had to hang on till early morning to handle politics and issues faced. I felt very fatigued and clueless of what to do next. I need some guidance.

People do come to me and ask if I'm okay. The truth is, I'm really okay, but It's just sometime, I realize I hadn't been the same anymore.

I will be back to update. Prolly when I'm back in Singapore. I miss my home and my family. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment